Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Margot, Jenny and The Moldy Cloud Monster!







The Incredible, the "Impatient", the Sparkly, the "Glamorous and Forever Fabulous", Margot Potter has welcomed into her lair the wonderfully creative artist Jenny Harada. And together they have created a FANTASTIC new craft video! YEAH!!!!!! Check out Jenny's Blog HERE!

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did and of course I hope it sparks a fire in your creativity and you ALL just HAVE to run out and buy the materials to make a plushy monster yourself!

Have a great Tuesday. Go forth and create!

Warmly,
Leslie

1 comment:

Punky N Munky said...

Ok, now I'm feeling the need to make a stuffed monster! Just need to dig out my sewing machine again!
Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...