Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day Photos

Hello all! Happy 'Day After' Christmas to everyone! I truly hope everyone had a glorious Christmas Day! I just thought I would post some holiday photos from our day. As you can see, the princess dress up costumes that I bought during the last Halloween season was a huge hit! I bought Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, with shoes and crowns........she has not had them off in 2 days! Also, the Bendaroos she SOOOOOO wanted were a HUGE hit from Auntie Vicki, cousin Jordan and Nathan!

There are obviously too many presents to list all that she got, but she loved them all.......it just took ALL day to get them opened. I have to admit, she was not all that interested in the present opening hype.....weird! She was just very ho-hum about the whole day. My husband and I were baffled!

We had a great time at Papa Jim's house on Christmas Eve. Madelyn loves all of her family! She was very happy to see all of her cousins. Her cousin Shayla is 5 months older than her and just celebrated her 4th birthday last Sunday. Madelyn was in the hospital most of last weekend and went to Shayla's party, but truly was not herself.......still recovering I think. So seeing them all a couple of days later, she was back to old self!

Enjoy these photos and I hope you all had a great holiday season! Take care and be safe!































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, your little princess and my own 3 year old would get along famously! My Gracie is the girliest of princesses, and would have been in 7th heaven sitting next to your daughter, sharing in the princessy fun! How cute your little girl is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...