Friday, March 6, 2009

Been Thinking About This....



Been on my mind. Like I need another thing to add to my list, but a good friend of mine said that I really need to do some Webisode's to showcase my jewelry. Hmmmmm....What is a Webisode you ask?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A webisode is a short episode which airs initially as an Internet download or stream as opposed to first airing on broadcast or cable television. The format can be used as a preview, a promotion, as part of a collection of shorts, or a commercial.[1][2] A webisode can be part of an already established drama or series or it may consist of entirely original material. Depending on its purpose, the webisode may or may not be considered a part of an established program's continuity.

The word itself is a portmanteau formed by the words 'web' and 'episode'.

A webisode is simply a web episode – collectively it is part of a web series, a form of new media that characteristically features a dramatic, serial storyline, where the primary method of viewership is streaming online over the Internet.[3] While there is no set standard for length, most webisodes are relatively short, ranging from 4–15 minutes in length.[4]

.............................................................................................................................

Did you learn something new? I know that you did. Ok, maybe not, but I certainly did! So, I am thinking on it, about it, pondering it. In the mean time, enjoy a little Etsy YouTube education, and let me know if this is something you might consider? Am I alone in my pondering? I mean, after all, who doesn't want to be a star? Uh, I meant, who doesn't want to share with others their beautiful artwork. *ahem*

Enjoy! Happy Friday!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...