Monday, July 19, 2010

Thank You!!!




(Photos courtesy of Lorelei Eurto)

Hello! Happy Monday to you all! I wanted to drop in and say a BIG "Thank You" to Lorelei Eurto! She had a great swap a few months back, exchanging earrings that she made for some new beads/components for jewelry making.

She recently listed a bracelet in her Etsy shop made with one of the components I sent her. It was a last minute "throw in" kind of piece, as I really was upset that it did not turn out the way I saw it in my head. Typical. But she must have liked something about it to add it to one of her designs. And I must say, I REALLY like the bracelet! She showed me the possibilities of the charm I made, and that has had me falling asleep at night with a smile on my face, as I drift off creating more pieces in my head.....ahhhh, jewelry bliss!

So, Thank You Lorelei! You have lit the fire that was growing cold in my creativity department!!! YAY!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...