Monday, September 27, 2010

Been Having a Picnik




Hello all! I have been playing around with Picnik and then Picassa's collages......even my daughter has been patiently siting on my lap awaiting her turn on Picnik's site to play with photographs!!

Picnik has some great and easy editing that even I can do! My out of focus pictures can be sharpened! I LOVE the 1960's effect as well as the Cross Process!! Oh I am such a dork!

Check out Art Bead Scene's Studio Saturday's with Designer Lorelei Eurto to learn about Picassa's collage program!! Enjoy!

post signature

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Hi!
Glad you found my tute useful! Thanks for blogging it!

Leslie Gidden said...

Hello Lori! Thank you so much again! Great stuff as always! Thanks for commenting!

Warmly,
Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...