Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Lapband Progress





Hello all! Today, I am laying it ALL out here! I thought I would stop in and give a weight loss update. The pictures are bad...I know. No makeup, nasty mom-frazzled hair. The pictures of me in the purple/pink shirt were taken March 21, 2010, before the surgery which was April 30th.....not quite at 250 pounds, but almost (started out 250, but the pre-op diet had me down to 236?). The picture in the white shirt is today.....209.6 pounds. Size 24/26 to a size 18. I am just maybe a week over 6 months post-op. My goal was to be UNDER 200 long before now, but patience is something I am learning with this journey! Thank you all for subjecting yourselves to these pictures!! I also know that you have to look HARD to see any real change, or at least I think so anyway.


Thanks for stopping in! Have a great weekend! :)

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, you're looking fantastic, Leslie!! And I did not have to look hard, silly! Congrats!!

radmegan said...

Wow I'm so proud of you! I have struggled with weight all my life and completely understand wanting to get to certain goals, but needing to learn patience (hello, I skipped dessert, why am i not skinnier already??) You look wonderful! I wish you lots of luck ad support on the rest of your journey!
xo
radmegan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...