Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Have Found A New Love!

I do not remember how I came across The Impatient Blogger, but I am hooked! Margot Potter is a genius! Hilarious, beautiful, and above all things......a crafter and fellow beader! Her blog is a daily "must read" for me now! You have to see her video below. It is a cute jewelry tutorial, but more than that, it is a breath of fresh air in the crafting community! I will definitely be browsing more through all of the links on Margot's blog.........who knows where it will lead me! Oooooh, I can't wait! Enjoy!




Warmly,
Leslie

2 comments:

Margot Potter said...

Wow! Maggie! Thank you! I can't tell you how much this cheered me up.

I am showering you with the Linky Love tomorrow! FABULOUS JEWELRY!

Cheers,
Madge

Leslie Gidden said...

Madge,

What a wonderful surprise! I LOVE your blog, such a joy to have found it! I am VERY glad to have cheered you up.....so sorry if you have been in need of it! Thank you for your very kind words on my jewelry! Now you have cheered me up! Thank you for the Linky Love! You are such an joy and inspiration to us all!

Warmly,
Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...