Saturday, June 21, 2008

She's Done It Again!

Margot Potter, self proclaimed Bead Queen of the Universe, has done it again! She has created another GREAT craft video! Not only do I SO enjoy her humor and style, but I have been enlightened on new crafting medias and products. Okay, so maybe they are not new..new. But they are NEW to me, as I don't' get out a lot. Or maybe it has to do with Wal-Mart being the largest store in our beautiful little town here in Southeast Missouri. Pathetic, I know. Most of my craft shopping is done online, so I miss out on browsing great craft stores for the "new" products. But, I digress! Take a look at her great new video! I know you will enjoy it! I sure did, but then again, I do love me some Parisian goodness! Have a great weekend.........Go Forth and Create! Enjoy!



Warmly,
Leslie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...