Monday, September 29, 2008

And The Winner Is.......

Shadesongs!!!!!!

Who wrote:

"Hi, first, love your shop. I see you are a fan of hollow lampwork beads. I adore them, but I am greedy, I don't share well with them! I am also a nurse, I work on a dementia unit..weekends. I was just thinking today about the balance between nursing and designing. And have my fingers crossed as I would be honored to wear your ring! Thank you, Jerry and my shop is under shadesongs and you can reach me at shadesongs at aol.com or through etsy! Have a great night"

Congratulations!!! I am SO excited for you! And a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participated in this giveaway! You ALL have touched me by your wonderful comments. I really can NOT express into words what your comments mean to me! Truly!!

I will be contacting the winner to get the birthstones need to make this beautiful ring! But, in the mean time I want to announce something VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

My supplier that I have purchased the birthstone rondelles from is no longer carrying the September Sapphire in Sterling Silver, only Gold AND the December birthstone rondelles apparently were a limited edition color and they have suggested us buyers use a different color. Ok, so, the December issue is not REALLY a problem because I have looked at the new color and it actually seems to be the birthstone that matches BETTER than what the supplier was selling in the first place. Make sense? Clear as mud? So, my big problem is the September birthstones........I am in the process of trying to find a new supplier. I thought I found some and actually purchased a couple to see if they were anything like what I was using already and of course not, NO they are TOTALLY different! Crud! I will keep on looking and buying....in the mean time I will use the stash I have, find new homes for the September stones I am buying and NOT liking and well, just keep trucking along!!!

Sorry for the rant and to lay that all out on you all, I am just a little frustrated that I have been selling these rings for over 3 years here at home and never had a problem.......I open an Etsy shop and NOW there is a problem......ah! There I go again. SORRY!!!

You all have a great day and week and again CONGRATULATIONS to our winner! WOO HOO!

Warmly,
Leslie

1 comment:

Punky N Munky said...

Congratulations Shadesongs!!!!

I'm so sorry you are having supply troubles Leslie!! That happened to me with some ribbon, the colors would get discontinued, so frustrating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...