Friday, September 12, 2008

Do You Wanna Follow Me?

You know, when I was in my very early twenties an older gentleman friend of mine once said that I was a "Sheep Herder".......Hmmmm, this comment provoked much discussion and confusion on my part. He went on to explain that our little "clique" of friends would do anything I asked of them.....hence, follow me like sheep. Honestly, I thought it was a snarky thing to say, but then again I was barely 21 at the time, he in his mid 30's and wanting to date me. I of course was SO NOT interested in him, which then of course offended this gentleman and that snarkyness was his "attitude" for the remainder of our friendship. The friendship did not last much longer because I met my soon-to-be husband, and after meeting him, everything else became insignificant. Where am I going with this you ask?
I was wondering........maybe.........if you wanted to follow me?????

Blogger added a new tool for the sidebar. I put it over on the right. It seems to be a fantastic way to network in the blog world. You can sign up, anonymously it you want, by clicking on "Follow This Blog". A little window will pop up, you can then click "Follow publicly" or "Follow anonymously". Then press the bright orange "FOLLOW" button. And your little picture is then in the box there. People will come to my blog and see you, hopefully click on you, and then find your blog and read about you!!!!! See it is networking!!!! It is just another way to get your blog listed. PLUS.....I get to find new blogs that I did not know existed! Cool huh? Well, again, maybe it is the little things in life that excite me!

So....I ask again......do you want to follow me? I am following Kerry over at Kab's Creative Concepts who is the great gal who brought it to my attention! Thank you Kerry!

Well, enjoy the day! It is Friday. It is a miserable wet, dark, and sinus pain day here in Southeast Missouri. Humidity this morning was 94%. It feels like a wet blanket outside today. Hard for my dear elderly patients to breathe today.......which is why I am here updating my blog on work time.....shhhh. Very few of my regulars have come in today....I hope they are alright!

Have a great weekend! We are taking Maddy to a Parents As Teachers party this evening. Diego is going to be there! Isn't that cool? And live animals! I will take plenty of pictures to share! In the mean time.........Go Forth And Create!

Warmly,
Leslie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...