Thursday, January 22, 2009

Handmadeology!

The science of handmade! I am so excited and stoked as I await the first class offered by the ever helpful Timothy Adams!

What?

You don't know what Handmadeology is? Check out the website HERE!

I am going to "Learn the formula for selling handmade goods online!", taught by the master himself! Alright, so it is not REALLY a class. But, I will be able to view the information when ever I want!! Excellent for those, like myself, that have day jobs, households, husbands and children to attend to along with their online business! Can't wait!
So come along all of you, sign up for the newsletter, join the class! Learn and HAVE FUN! Check out the website and blog!
Take care everyone! Enjoy! Go forth and create!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...