Thursday, December 3, 2009

Miss Fickle Media Cuff Bracelet


Hello all! Check this out! Have you noticed these monogram cuffs from Anthropologie? I believe they are no longer available and were pretty darn expensive at the time that they were for sale.....sad now huh? Well......
Shannon LeVart from Missficklemedia.com designed and made one of her own and gave the insider hints and tips to the "how to"..... HERE is the tutorial. A very cute cuff indeed! I truly can NOT say enough about how much I adore Shannon! She lives in the same state as I do and we connected on Etsy when I purchased some of her FANTASTIC eBooks/Tutorials. Make sure you check out her Etsy Shop HERE and HERE and her Blog while you are at it!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...