Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts



Glad that my little one can find some joy in her bubbles while still feeling under the weather!

Happy to see the blue sky....been weeks!!!

Wishing that antibiotics worked a little faster.....for ALL of us!

Happy that today is Tuesday and is an "early home" for daddy (4pm instead of 5:30pm)!!

Started a new necklace design....do not like it, so I will be starting over.

I need to learn to say NO, or at least No Thank You.....just sayin'.

Need to clean the house, do laundry, make lists, finish some custom orders, but yet, here I sit!

Have a 20 year high school reunion at the end of June.....need to start exercising to move this weight loss along!

I NEVER get tired of hearing "Mommy...I Love You"!!!


post signature



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...