Monday, May 24, 2010


Hello! Happy Monday to you all! I just thought I would show you all....with a little risk of spoiling it for my dad.....what I made this weekend for Father's Day presents! I went with something easy, but personal!! The top pics are of the key chain I made for my father-in-law (whose birthday just happens to be today!!!), and the bottom pics are of the key chain I made for my dad!

My father, who hails from St. Louis, but resides in Oklahoma, is a HUGE Cardinals fan!! GO CARDS! So he is receiving the STL Cardinal bottlecap key chain. Now, my father-in-law likes to watch sports on TV, but we can not actually say he is a huge fan of any particular team, for him we made a key chain with the initial of his last name and of course a pic of our little cutie!

The bottlecap was purchased from Etsy already made.....yes, yes, I know...I should have made it myself, but it was already made and ready for shipping from a seller here in Missouri and was in my mailbox within two days of purchase!! How about them apples?? Better than I could have done!

Both men will be receiving other gifts along with these handmade ones, but THOSE are being kept secret!! Shhhhhh.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA JIM!! We love you!!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...