Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Tutorial


Hello! While walking through the living room one day, I caught a glimpse of a commercial on the TV my daughter was watching. They were showing how to make Photo Frame Tree Ornaments on NickJR. It was under the tittle Dora The Explorer, which I think, quite possible my daughter was the only child never to be real interested in. BUT it looked cute and EASY! So off to the computer I went!

Take a look HERE! Too cute! I think it could be a fun activity for the family, and a great gift to give Grandparents or family! Could be used to top a gift! I am thinking of making it more adult and using black felt with silver accents to use in my home decor for the holiday....maybe to line the mantle! Maybe with black and white photos???? Who knows! Go crazy with it...use that imagination!

Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...