Friday, December 17, 2010

I Drool......


Triz Designs
Patrizia Tager

Hello all! I seriously can not remember how I came to find Triz Designs on Facebook, but let me say.... I am soooooo glad I did! The designs are like a muse to me. They make me WANT to do and try new things....like beadweaving, which as the old saying goes, "Never say never". I always thought, "Oh. I could NEVER do that"and "I would never be interested in that kind of design". Gah. Proved me WRONG! I LOVE beadweaving and have been searching and Googling all kinds of videos and how-to's. I am now.....should I say it? A seed bead addict. Is there any hope left for me now?
Head over and check our Tirz Designs beautiful work on the Blog, in the Etsy Shop, on Flickr, on Twitter, and on Facebook
You won't regret it! Enjoy!

post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! thank you so much for the feature and lovely words!!!!
I'm so glad my work inspires you and so happy to hear there's another beadaddict to add to the list!!! :-)
Happy beading! :-)

PussDaddy said...

I love that middle one on the top. I have lots of seed beads. I love them although I have never done anything with them.

PussDaddy

shiborigirl said...

Haha. I'm a beadweaver and bead embroiderer as well, and I can honestly say: There is no hope for you once you've been bitten by the bug.

Enjoy your searches. There are a lot of inspirational ideas and tutorials out there to get you started.

Kate

I'm a big fan of Triz Designs as well. :)

Unknown said...

I'm not sure how I first stumbled across Triz as well, but we drool over the same pieces. Her designs are gorgeous; elegant and refined while managing to be bold at the same time. A very tough thing to achieve and she does it well. I don't think I've seen anything that she's posted that I haven't loved.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...