Friday, December 10, 2010

Art Bead Scene December Challenge



Hello all! I have not contributed to the Art Bead Scene Challenge in a long time! There was something about the two inspiration paintings for the December Challenge that really grabbed me. And, well, the muse hit and here is my submission to the Flickr Group for ABS. I am really happy with it!
The pendant was made by myself which is inspired by The Storm, John Anster Fitzgerald. Components: Vintaj Brass, polymer clay beads from Jibby and Juna, beaded ring made by me, recycled glass beads, Czech glass beads, vintage brass curtain ring, Irish Linen waxed cording, brass components and chain, and a vintage Monet brass toggle bar.
Thanks for checking in! Enjoy! :)

post signature

4 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Such a pretty design Leslie! I love the colors and the interesting textures you used. And that focal is so delightful. I would love to know more about how you made it.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

SallyAnderson said...

I second what Erin said! I'd love to know how you made that focal. It's beautiful and just perfect for the focal!

Malin de Koning said...

This is one of my favourites for this months challenge. Beautiful!

Leslie Gidden said...

Thank you all SO very much! I wish I could express how much it means to me to receive such beautiful praise from you all! I would be MORE than happy to go through the steps of making the penedant! I will type it up and send them your way as soon as I am done! Thanks so much again!

Warmly,
Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...