Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party Partner



Hello all! I wanted to stop in and introduce you all to my BSBP partner Kitty! For both of us, this is our first Bead Soup Blog Party! Kitty has been beading since 2004 and is addicted! Yay! Another beadaholic like myself! I have already made the focal piece and clasp for the swap, but I am struggling with the "bead" part of what to send her way!! Take a look at her BLOG and read more about her! Then, head on over to her Etsy shop and browse around....there are some fantastic designs!

I always enjoy meeting new people of the web, and it looks like I have connected with someone with a lot of the same interests as I have!

Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day.....I am off to work. Send some good and positive thoughts our way if you don't mind....looks like Madelyn has the flu. She is super sick and miserable right now! HIGH fever and horrendous sounding cough! Makes me cringe to hear it! :(

Take care!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...