Monday, January 24, 2011

Just A Ramble


Hello all! I was sitting here at the computer obsessing a little over the fact that I go through obsessions. Huh. Obsessing over obsessions. Hmm. Well, anyway, I seem to be on a Flickr kick at the moment. I never used it for anything other than "housing" my photos. Oh, I have added contacts and joined groups...that kind of thing, but never browsed the site to really see what it can do! I like it! Nothing like catching up with the times huh? There are some great people and great photos, even some people that let you use their goodies! Like Dubtastic! The TTV can be used on Picnik to make through the viewfinder looking photos! WAY COOL! Plus, just the awesome photography in general there is enough to make you swoon!

Well, that's my ramble. I tried to keep it short and sweet. I am sure next week I will have moved on to something else to obsess over.....the unfortunate side effect of having creative "mood swings". Have a great day! :)

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...