Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Look


Hello all! I hope you like the new, more updated, look here on the blog! I am not all that computer savvy, so it took me most of the night with a lot of Googling, reading, editing, etc. just to get me where I am now. I am happy with it. The picture above was my first choice for a blog banner, but I then changed it......mood swing I guess!

I like the page tabs up top, but not the font or format that they are in. I would LOVE to learn how Lorelei did hers. I like hers, but don't want exactly the same look, as it needs to be hers and hers alone, and not copied....does that make sense? I want them bigger than the ones I have now and definitely unique.

I also changed to a 2 column from the 3. I just can not decide if I want the blog body to be on the right (as seen) or on the left????? Any opinions are welcome!! Thanks for stopping in!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...