Thursday, January 27, 2011

Under The Weather


Hello all! I took care of my little one all last week while she was sick. I started to get ill myself, but decided that I had no time for that at the moment. Well, the illness won. I broke down and went to the doctor yesterday. So, I am going to take a little intermission from blogging for a couple of days while I allow the antibiotics to work. I will still head off to my full-time job though so as not to lose said job....sticklers for attendance they are! But that will be all my body will allow me to do for a little bit....I am pooped already and I have not even gotten ready for work yet today....oy vey! Enjoy your break from me!! :)

post signature

2 comments:

PussDaddy said...

I sure hope you feel better soon!

PD

Leslie Gidden said...

Thank you SO much PD! I am getting there! One antibiotic dose at a time! :) Hope you are doing well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...