Monday, March 21, 2011

Madelyn Loves......




........Orla Kiely. She begged me to make her a necklace this weekend. Okay, pestered and nagged more like it! So I made three pendants from 3 different Nunn Design pendant findings! Antique Silver, Antique Gold and Antique Copper. The resin did not give me too much trouble this time....just small bubbles, as usual!

I need to let you all know that there is an issue here on the home front that may have me slowing the blog and shop down a little. Please know that I am STILL here, just concentrating on the issue at hand! Thank you all for understanding! Enjoy!

post signature

2 comments:

Amy F said...

those are gorgeous! love that design & colors.

hope all gets better soon

sharon said...

These are beauties!

Take care, sending good thoughts your way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...