Sunday, March 6, 2011

Verena Rose



Avatars








Banners

Hello all! I know back in October 2010 I was soon going to add a new collection to the Mad Maggie Design (MMD) label. Life got away from me and I have not had time to start that collection. So, in the mean time I thought I would allow you all to help me make some shop decisions. Click HERE to see what I have up so far! Read the description, policies, please look at the banner and avatar, and look above to see what I have to choose from and leave some comments! Below I will show some pictures of what type of jewelry will be showcased in the collection! Also, let me know what kind of vintage, antique or up-cycled pieces you would prefer to see in the shop! Thank you!! :)

post signature





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...